Patricia Magerkurth is the DPS Executive Coaching Team Leader and owner of In Via Coaching and Consulting. Pat spent over 25 years in the private sector helping companies win business from federal, state and local governments. Prior to that she worked in the Education Department of the Menninger Foundation for 7 years marketing educational and training videotapes to colleges and universities. She also produced and wrote an educational video and audio programs. As the Director of Conferences and Short Courses at the Department of Continuing Education, Western Michigan University she won a National Continuing Education Creative Program Award. Her other winning efforts included a $20 billion dollar contract as well as managing the winning Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge proposal. She has a Masters Degree in Communication Studies from the University of Kansas, a Certificate in Organizational Development from Fielding Graduate University, and a Coaching Certificate from the Coach Training Alliance. She is passionate about helping young professionals develop their leadership skills and helping educators transform our schools into centers for excellence.
- Skilled in leadership development, conflict resolution, and group process.
- Successful mentor and manager who understands the importance of communication and feedback for growth and development.
- Creative problem solving and capacity to understand the big picture and how all of the various components fit together in either a functional or dysfunctional process.
- Expert at project and program management of teams for successful outcomes
- Certification in Organizational Development, MBTI, and Certified Coach
Robin Coursen brings over thirty years of government experience in project management, facilitation team development, collaboration and stakeholder engagement to her consulting business. She holds a M.S. in Environmental Science and significant hours of training and in-house experience in these other skillsets. Armed with these competencies and depth of experience in many sectors of government service, she will help you to vision, strategize and plan together to reach your goals and identify any barriers to success. She can assist you to inspire and build capacity for your teams and satisfy any accountability rubric. Her passion for using these skills is evidenced by her successes in the federal, state, tribal and international issues she has tackled.
- Recent success included an nternational collaborative effort (under USAID) to develop Guidelines for Public Participation in Environmental Impact Assessment in the Mekong Region in Southeast Asia. Guidelines later translated and used by the Central American Free Trade Agreement-Dominican Republic for Central America’s sister project.
- Strong facilitation expertise (contentious or not!), stakeholder engagement and collaboration, and team development.
- Worked tribal governments and represented the government in Asia, Central America and Germany highlighting her cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Has advocated for her disabled son, and others, for over 30 years with schools and local agencies for Special Needs to ensure fair treatment
Colleen Kerr, a retired school administrator, has focused Leadership Coaching the past six years on developing strong leaders, both teacher leaders and principals. Colleen uses her extensive experience and skills with Cognitive Coaching to provide one-on-one coaching to school principals, assistant principals and instructional coaches. Additionally, she supports principals in building leadership teams and Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) that empower teachers to transform into leaders. Among other work are school improvement (UIP) planning and developing plans to ensure that school initiatives are integrated into the school culture, data analysis and goal setting and progress monitoring forinstructional improvement, change management and PLC processes, shared leadership, and facilitating and leading collaborative professional learning.
- Brings 32 years experience in service to public education as an elementary principal in Jefferson County School District as well as a district support teacher (coach) and elementary teacher
- Leadership roles include Public Education and Business Coalition Leadership Coach, Adjunct Professor at the University of Colorado, School Leadership Partner (Leadership Coach), School Review Team member, School Improvement Specialist trained in McRel’s Success in Sight Facilitator a comprehensive model for school improvement.
- Degree in Special Education and in elementary Education as well as a Master of Arts degree.
- Administrative license from the University of Denver. Additional training includes Cognitive Coaching certification, McRel’s School District Leadership that Works, Balanced Leadership and Success in Sight CDE’s, Colorado Support System training and Michael Grinder & Associates Group Dynamics training.
Rossina Schroeer-Santiago is a Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) who places an emphasis on employment development, reintegration, or adjustment issues to provide career facilitation throughout the process of meeting identified employment development goals. Rossina operates from a humanistic approach that encourages individuals to explore their feelings, thoughts, and emotions in relation to their individual life experiences. Coupled with empathy and encouragement, individuals find they are better equipped to face adversities and sustain their victories. Her areas of focus are Veterans issues, trauma, grief, anxiety, depression, substance abuse, and career counseling. She believes that by unlocking the essential element of greatness and potential the human capacity can be an unstoppable force in creating an empowered and sustainable future that allows the individual to live more authentically.
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Argosy University, and registered with the State of Colorado as a Licensed Professional Counselor Candidate (#LPCC.0015280), and National Certified Counselor endorsement (NCC #831693)
- Bachelor’s degree in Speech Communications from Metropolitan State University of Denver.
- An OIF/OEF veteran of the US Army
- Served the active military and veteran community providing employment reintegration for justice involved and chronically homeless individuals, transitional services to separating personnel, family programming to Guard and Reserve personnel, and Community Based Healthcare Coordination for Wounded Warriors
- Completed a Wounded Warrior Congressional Fellowship in Veteran Constituent Services.